Thursday, August 4, 2011

I miss organization!

I suppose instead of waiting until I have time to actually think about composing a post, I'll just post and if it turns out unorganized...oh well. That's our life right now.
Our house is a mess. We have been taking things out and trying them in the RV. Most items are staying in the RV.
It's surprising how much room we have in the RV. I keep bringing things in and finding cubby holes to fit them in.
Yesterday, I took down all my framed cross stitch and decided I've had 20 yrs of enjoyment...time to pass them on instead of packing away. Only a few select framed cross stitch, I'll keep.
So we've been spending about 3 hours a day at the house, cleaning & purging. Then coming back to the RV, to store/arrange what we've brought back from house.
Plus, I still have my data keeping for the applications for Above & Beyond Eng Setter Rescue to keep up with. That can take anywhere from an hour a day to 4-5 hours! So life is busy right now.  I look forward to just having our 350 sq. feet of living space to clean. Maybe then, I'll really have time to do some crafting.

CRAFTS:===================== 
Last week was the Monmouth County Fair.  I entered 4 craft items and won a ribbon for each! 2 First Place Blue ribbons and 2 Honorable Mentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Travels