Monday, September 24, 2012

Days off

FOUR PAWS KINGDOM
Rutherfordton, NC 28139
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had two days off in a row. Sunday and Monday. Sunday was credit for last week, and Monday is credit for this week.  We'll also have Wednesday off this week, waiting for the arrival of my parents from Florida. They will be staying in a cabin at Four Paws for a week.

So what did I do on my two days off? I scanned and scanned, etc. I also updated my blog. It's amazing how long it takes to write a post, or two or three for the blog. I suppose I could keep them short with no links, to save time, but then that wouldn't make for very interesting reading. Plus, it's not that I'm short on time. This life is wonderful with lots and lots of free time even with the workamping.

So what did Scott do on his two days off? Changed the water filter, repaired the blinds. Oh where is BRAD, when we need him!!!? Brad is really only a mailing away.


Scott mentioned going to breakfast on our day off. So I wake up at 7:30am., have a cup of coffee, have another cup of coffee, catch up on email, catch up on rescue data keeping. It is now 9:30am, my stomach is grumbling and Scott is still asleep. OK, I can't take it anymore! I'm STARVING!!!!
Begging Dog Holding A Knife And ForkIt's 10am. I've got to fix some toast and not go out or wake Scott up and HOPE we make it to the restaurant before they stop serving breakfast.
I wake Scott up, we head to Kountry Kitchen. I am so ready for an omelet and home fries.
CLOSED ON MONDAY

Should have just stuck with my toast with PB & J. Scott fried an egg for me and we had ham, egg and cheese sandwiches. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Travels